Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bulletin Board: Pinwheels for Peace

So this year I decided to participate in Pinwheels for Peace. I saw a lecture about art advocacy at a FAEA conference and one of the projects they did with their kids were making pinwheels for Pinwheels for Peace on the national day of peace, September 21st. I had my students start designing their pinwheel the first day of school as an extra activity and then I had another day for the class to finish and assemble. I really love how the board turned out. Yes, yes, I know that the board is still purple. I promise to have a different color next time.


Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
1Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails